Welcome to my world of literature, art and music.
- I and You“RENEGADE!” You snarl. “Renegade?” I smile.
- the great escape“For the sake of us”, I said. “For the rest of our lives”, you assumed. It has all been a mistake.
- PassageSilently, when you took my arm I turned around and stood alarmed. Silently, when you took my arm And we were children, happy, warm.
- Office HoursOn most days, I know nothing. On Tuesdays at 2.47, you re-apply your lipstick and leave stained tea cups by my desk. On Wednesdays at 12, I am buried deep… Continue reading Office Hours
- Impressionfalling with purpose searching for meaning you’ll see in your lover’s eyes
- Fuguestart of something good, wonderful, possibly sweet with you, holding hands.
- Hereeternal evenings orange yellow what have you eternally true
- Dinpollen, swollen eye you, king of the fruits and more… can’t convince me still.
- Melodymusical monsoon falling raindrops, falling in love, falling, falling…
- Distantlong drawn winter chill a word spoken out of turn snowdrifts on the hill
Hello. I’m a regular 25-year old. I like to write and paint more than most things. Welcome to my blog.